A classic novel isn’t good because it’s a classic, rather it is a classic because it was important to the development of the art. And that certainly doesn’t mean that any given person, on any given day, will enjoy reading it. It means that, as a writer, I should be aware of what the classic novel changed in the historical progression of novel story telling. Some classics are pretty terrible, even unreadable, but they are still important.
What the hell?
Niggas out here trappin women
Then wonder how your ass got burned
what the fuck…
I’ve had a dude do that before. that shit is terrifying. Dude went across the room like he typically would to get one. Came back and I didn’t know that he didn’t have one until he pulled out.
I FLIPPED. Cried all the way home. Cried for days. Got tested. Bought the morning after pill. Seriously, fuck dudes that do this. There should be laws against it.
There ARE laws against this. It’s called rape by deception or fraudulent rape and basically, it’s anytime the conditions of your consent are compromised. In a situation like this, you consented to protected sex. By having sex in a way you did not consent to, a crime WAS committed and he could be charged if any physical effects like pregnancy or STD occurred. Remember, ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY YOU DON’T CONSENT TO IS RAPE.
If a guy does this, it’s rape. Call the cops. Ruin his life since he has no problem risking yours. Make him fucking learn. Rapists belong in jail. Rape by deception is rape, not a funny “meme”.
This is incredibly important for everyone to see!! EVERYONE
yes YOU NEED THIS ON YOUR DASH EVERYONE
y’all should see this, just so you know.
Call the cops.
HERE is a list of crisis hotlines for rape and abuse. Most of them are 24/7 hotlines.
HERE is a list of crisis hotlines by state.
In addition to giving you the compassion your rapist clearly won’t, they might be able to advise you on possible next steps: what to tell the police, how to get a test done.
Stay safe, everyone.
There’s absolutely no acceptable reasoning behind this. This isn’t consensual sex anymore because your partner agreed to practicing safe sex. When you take it upon your selfish ways to sneak around the agreement then it is rape. It is abuse. It is wrong. Your a selfish, inconsiderate son of a bitch if you think it is okay to do this to your partner. Have some compassion for someone else besides yourself, asshole.
Whenever I’m uspet I draw these two
Goddamn LOOK at this fucking picture. THIS fucking picture. Look at this khaki-chino wearing, shirt tucked into his pants, mother-fucking dad looking motherfucker with his bara muscles threatening to rip that dress shirt the fuck open. I bet he’s wearing fucking loafers. I bet there’s a blazer that goes with this ensemble that doesn’t quite match, but the helpful young lady at Sears talked him into and WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL WEARING THAT BOLO TIE, SOMEONE SHOULD RIDE YOUR DICK LIKE A MECHANICAL HORSE IN FRONT OF THE DOLLAR STORE.
YOU PROBABLY SMELL LIKE OLD SPICE AND SHAME.
Hello, writerly friends!
National Novel Writing Month is almost upon us! Are you ready for 30 days of literally abandon? I sure hope so! :D Otherwise, though, you have no reason to worry because I’ve compiled answers to the most common NaNoWriMo problems, along with a bunch of helpful links!
If you want to see my silly face (and hear of the ridiculous challenge I am going to be doing during NaNoWriMo) then feel free to give the video above a spin! Otherwise, you can just head over below and checkout the answers to your questions~ ♥︎
- If the problem is that you don’t have a story idea… No need to worry! I have been making Story Seeds and Weird Prompts for over 2 years. Of course, you’re allowed (and encouraged) to change, twist, and combine prompts as you see fit! No sourcing necessary c;
- If the problem is that you haven’t done any outlining… You’re in luck! I have a two-part video where I go over my system for brainstorming, fleshing out, and plotting a novel! Click HERE to check it out :D
- If the problem is that you’ve lost the motivation… I have just the thing for you! I recently uploaded a video titled ‘How to Regain the Motivation to Finish your Novel' and it contains my *best* piece of advice for reigniting the flame and getting back into writing!
- If the problem is that you’re a little rusty… Then you’ve come to the right place c; My youtube channel is full of Writing Exercises and Writing Challenges!
Finally, I have a couple extra things for you! :D
- If you need a little more help fleshing out characters… you should head over to my collection of Character Questions!
- If you need a little bit of encouragement… you should check out my Writer Positivity page, and remember that if you have a writing question you can always send it my way!
- Finally, if you love listening to music while writing… then head over to my 8tracks page and pick up one of my many Writing Playlists! Made by writers, for writers c;
I hope this helps~ ♥︎
And, of course, make sure to subscribe to me on Youtube if you want more writing advice videos, and if you would like (even more) writing advice, positivity, and prompts, then make sure to follow my blog: maxkirin.tumblr.com!