kitemist tagged me, so here are some questions and answers. c:
1. Who is your role model? it’s hard to choose just one, but if i had to pinpoint it, probably bettina miller, one of my english teachers in high school. she was the first person to really plant the “question everything” seed in my head.
2. Would you protect someone or have someone protect you? it really depends on the situation.
3. Usual drink? diet coke or coke zero.
4. Favorite character? at the moment, levi. of all time, axel.
5. Preferred weapon? i’m not particularly skilled with any weapon, but everyone irl tends to joke around that i’d probably be good with a knife since i’m puerto rican. honestly it’s not a stereotype i find offensive, heh.
6. Favorite show at the moment? probably tokyo ghoul.
7. How do you determine truth? nothing is true. everything is permitted.
8. Are you satisfied with where you live right now? not particularly. i am a liberal living in an ass-backwards red state, but i do like some things about it, like cartoon network studios are here, coca-cola was invented here, and we have a pretty bitchin’ aquarium.
9: Do you have any talents? some super nice folks on the internet seem to think i can write and draw pretty well. uvu
10. How’s summer? hotter than shit.
11. Who do you miss the most? my previous cat, pete wentz iv. luckily, he’s turned back up, though he’s feral now. ah, but he’s alive, so that’s good. ouo
*sees a cat* *gasps loudly*
I’M LITERALLY A PIECE OF SHIT WHEN IT COMES TO KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH PEOPLE ONLINE OKAY I STILL KNOW YOU EXIST AND I STILL LOVE YOU I JUST AM A PIECE OF SHIT OKAY
90% of the characters i love
- are assholes
- are dead
- are both an asshole and dead
me: *eats cookie dough*
some weak ass person: “you’ll get salmonella poisoning!!!”
Let’s show them we exist guys